Lock 14 on the I&M Canal near downtown LaSalle is a truly unique fishing spot in central Illinois. Located at the meeting place of the Illinois River and the historic I&M Canal, Lock 14 provides easy access to consistently good fishing in two great environments!
- Location: Lock 14, LaSalle, IL 61301
- Types of Fish:
- Canal – Bluegill, largemouth bass, crappie, channel catfish and rainbow trout.
- Illinois River – Walleye, sauger, bass, catfish and panfish.
- Information: (815) 220-1848
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset daily